Saturday, July 26, 2014

Revival




Greetings!

I know that I have a lot of explaining to do for my uninformed long silence. So let me get on it right away. The last time that I had really posted on this blog was a while ago and I am not going to even delve into my timeline of absence; So instead let me just bring you up to speed as to what's been happening in my life thus far which also could be accounted for my absence as well. So here's my explanation for my absence,

Simply, I changed. 

The time I took off was the time I invested in changing. How you ask? The answers are as follows:

I am now a recent graduate from a University bound by the professional ethics and code of conduct, a responsible adult (or at least I suppose!) and a useful citizen of the world with civic responsibilities waiting to be fulfilled. I had taken time to travel the world trotting from one nation to the other, meeting new people, embarking on new ventures, crafting my own sense of my future and most of all, I had one goal in mind which was to get to know the most important person in my life. Myself. I used my university days to really get to know myself, not just from the outer shell but I embarked on a journey I called "Soul Searching". This venture was extremely time consuming and it meant that I had to prioritize my time and that was one of the main reasons why I had to shy away from social media.

So now that I have returned, does this mean I have successfully ended my journey? No! I realized that the journey had just started. But my return is the sign of me being extremely comfortable with my own presence and I have attained a certain level of maturity where I could now take people with me on this journey.


So what about "Soul Searching"?


Well, again I had just begun to craft and identity for myself, which from my future posts you will be able to figure out, who I am, what my purpose is, and if possible reveal my mind to you. This is a constantly evolving process and this was the journey that i was so fondly talking about taking you with me. My goal in this quest is to identify my "soul" and help you find yours!

In the past, I had addressed a few issues in my blog and perhaps described my stance in a few worldly affairs. But I have now decided to take a different approach in what I am going to discuss in my blogs in the future. I have envisioned to my blog to serve a particular purpose/need that I have observed throughout my ventures, and hopefully it is able to bring about some positive impact. It was the premise of this article; to "revive" my blog, to give you an essence as to what I was going to cover in the near future.

What was the purpose/need my blog was going to serve you ask? Well patience is a virtue and I will slowly reveal to you as time goes by, but to ease the tension I shall give a hint. In my next article, I hope to cover the exact details from my experiences during my absence and how it shaped me as an individual and reveal to you how my blog was going to take shape henceforth.

If you felt that I had not properly given you my excuse for my absence in this article, I hope to justify it in the articles in the future; but for now feel free to browse around my blogs from the past. And I shall bid you good bye for a short while until I will see you soon. I promise ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment